Whether for craft, home or hobby, whether for maintenance, protection, cleaning or lubrication, whether at home, at work or on the go – Ballistol universal oil is the right oil for 1,000 cases and more. It is used as rust protection, lubricating oil, care and cleaning agents and has been shining with many excellent properties for more than 115 years.
BALLISTOL UNIVERSAL OIL:
- extremely creepable,
- surfaces smooth,
- don’t gum up,
- fully biodegradable,
- food safe,
- completely harmless,
- environmentally sound,
- has a disinfectant effect.
- Ballistol universal oil was developed as early as 1904 and has been manufactured in Germany since then according to the same recipe. All active ingredients contained in Ballistol universal oil are particularly pure, of biological origin and completely biodegradable. The base oil for Ballistol universal oil is of medical purity, free of chlorinated hydrocarbons and contains no substances of animal origin.
- In addition, Ballistol Universal Oil is silicone, PTFE, acid and resin-free and harmless in the sense of §§ 30.31 Food, Consumer Goods and Feed Law (LFGB) and Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004. Ballistol universal oil is therefore suitable for the care and maintenance of machines and devices that are used in the food and beverage industry and which can come into contact with the product.
- Ballistol universal oil cleans, maintains, protects, preserves and dissolves rust and residues such as resins from unsuitable oils and can be applied to wood, leather, stainless steel, iron, non-ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and oil-resistant rubber. As a universal oil, it is incredibly versatile – in the professional and hobby workshop, for industry and trade, car and motorcycle, household and garden, for fishing, sports and for leather and gun care.
- There are thousands of practical uses for Ballistol Universal Oil and new ones are always being discovered. Take advantage of the original Ballistol universal oil.